Friday, September 17, 2010

How is that F***ing weather?

This weather is pissing me off I swear. I don't know if it is this so called global warming, I don't know if is the sun's new cycle, Maybe there is a superior creator who wants to piss everyone off. What the F*** is with the weather!!!??? Where I live in New Jersey, the summer was so horrible in the end June that it was hotter then Southern Alabama. In some parts of New Jersey, Tornado's hit this summer as well. Now I hear that Russia has seen its biggest drought in 50 years. It has caused raging forest fires around its grand nation. Even India is covered with floods. WHAT THE HELL? How the hell is the weather where you are?? Anything crazy going on? I want to now worldwide what is going on with the weather. Anything unusual?

3 comments:

  1. The weather has been strange round here. One day it's cold next day it's hot. My guess is that it's some kind of secret government project testing some new weather changing device.

    Just kidding I don't really think that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good point. There maybe a government out there to blame for this. I blame Argentina. I don't trust a thing they say....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argentina huh? Never thought of that. Anyway, today it's hot, yesterday felt almost like you needed a coat. New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete